- 50% Off Royal Buffet Iftar at Royal..
- Royal Kebab - Duabi
- value: AED130
- savings AED65
50% Off Royal Buffet Iftar at Royal Kebab (Only AED 65 instead of 130)
The Fine Print
- Unlimited coupons allowed per person
- 1 coupon per person per visit
- Can be used only in Ramadan
- Kid of Age 3 or less enter for free
- Kindly email your Vouchers 24 hours before for making a Table Booking (email@example.com)
- Table booking confirmation will be sent via email
- You get: Royal Buffet Iftar
- Mouth watering Indian Cuisines and Chinese delicacies
- Peaceful dining environment
- Inviting ambiance and welcoming staff
- Dine in & enjoy the comfortable, modern décor
- Drinks and beverages are excluded from the deal
The holy month of Ramadan is right around the corner. Where commitment to this month is truly a blessed deed, the rich & the poor are not to be different in any way. And with today's deal, we make sure that both the rich & the poor can take it & enjoy it! At a 50% off, get a Royal Buffet Iftar for only AED 65 at Royal Kebab!
Can Indian Food Benefit Our Health?
Spices used in Indian cooking have certainly been used for thousands of years to alleviate coughs, colds, inflammation and other symptoms. As many of the studies have so far only been carried out on mice in a laboratory, the effect these spices and foods have on humans must be regarded with some caution, but still with anticipation. People are constantly searching for more natural remedies for all manner of ailments, and it could be that the foods discussed here might hold the key.
Studies have shown that these foods may benefit the heart, reduce the effects of diabetes and lower the incidence of some cancers as well as halt Alzheimer’s and alleviate arthritis. Any diet low in fat and high in vegetables, fruits and lean meat is a good step to take in benefitting health. Or it may be just another good excuse for a curry!