Colibri - Baabdat
The Fine Print
- Coupon promotional value expires on May 31, 2017
- May buy multiple Coupons
- One coupon per person per visit
- One coupon for Two Kids ages between 5 to 10 years old
- Valid on Sunday from 1:00 PM till 4:00 PM
- Booking required on 04820402 , Let them know you're a Makhsoomer
- Kids below 5 years old are free of charge
- Not valid on Easter & Palm Sunday
- Present printed coupon to redeem
- VAT included
- For more info concerning refunds & rules that apply to all deals, check out our Makhsoom Promise
- In case you were unable to use your coupon(s), please email us before the expiry date at email@example.com
- Choose Between Two Options:
- Option 1: $30 for Sunday Buffet With Regular Bar ($45 value)
- Option 2: $33.50 for Sunday Buffet With Premium Bar ($50 value)
- Includes: International Cuisine, Lebanese Cuisine, Live Barbecue, Sushi, Italian Cuisine & Desserts
- Take pleasure in the exceptional taste of their secret recipes on every mouthwatering meal
- All dishes are prepared using high-quality, fresh ingredients based on innovative and authentic recipes
- Wi-Fi & kids playground available
Questions?Please ask on our Facebook page or Contact Us or simply call us on our hotline 04-538313, that is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week!
What are the payment methods available?
- Credit or debit card (Visa, Mastercard or Amex)
- Cash on Delivery (Order now and pay once you receive your item)
- Bank deposit (All Audi branches)
- Pay at Makhsoom office (Give us a visit and pay directly at our offices)
- Pinpay (Pay directly from your mobile via pinpay)
Dining out is one way to explore your town, along with clinging to the back of a bus and borrowing a police horse. Try something new with today’s deal.
Sunday is a family day so celebrate it with a Sunday Buffet at Colibri. They offer wide array of International, Lebanese & Italian Cuisines as well as mouth watering desserts. Have a family feast and experience a gastronomical delight like no other.
Colibri is ideally located on a serene hill among the pine trees of El Metn area. 15 minutes form the capital, it is a great place to relax and unwind. Enjoy the sight of the mountains from Barook to Kneisseh, Zaaroour and Sannine.