Trendimi - Dublin 2
The Fine Print
- Coupon value expiry on April 08, 2017
- To redeem voucher, Click Here
- (Voucher code will be sent through email by makhsoom staff)
- Once you register on our website you will have 12 months to activate your course
- Complete the course at your own pace over the generous 45 days study time period (consecutive days)
- VAT included
- For more info concerning refunds & rules that apply to all deals, check out our Makhsoom Promise
- In case you were unable to use your coupon(s), please email us before the expiry date at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Online Event Planner Course
- Course Features:
- The course is packed with detailed pictures, videos and step by step instructions on vital skills
- Recommends 50 study hours
- Each course module includes 3 sections: Study, Exercises and Exam
- Course material is presented as text, video, flash animation, multiple choice activities, true/false, dropdown activities etc. – a very wide range
- Exam sections consist of quiz questions which check your knowledge (based on Study and Exercise sections)
- There is one free reset per exam task
- At the end of the course you will receive a PDF certificate confirming course completion
- In order to be eligible for your certificate you need to successfully complete course and pass each course module (55% mark or more)
- In your Virtual Campus you also have access to administrative tasks such as extending course time, updating your profile, arranging the certificate etc
- There is a live chat feature accessible to students at any time throughout their studies
- 24/7 Help Centre available in which you can find answers to over 30 most often asked queries
- Course Syllabus:
- Module 1: Working with clients
- Planning and preparing for the meeting
- First impressions and presentation
- What does your client need?
- What comes next? Timeframes
- Following up
- Event proposal
- Contracts and agreements
- Module 2: Steps for planning an event
- Target your goals and audience
- Planning the event: date and time
- Food and beverage
- Module 3: Invitations, Greetings and Dress Code
- Invitations and replies
- Greetings etiquette and handshake protocol
- Dress code
- Module 4: Table Manners and Table Settings
- Table-seating arrangements
- Table settings
- Table manners
- Module 5: The Event
- Last-minute preparations
- During the event
- Business cards
- Evaluating the event
- After the event: Keeping up with your clients, partners, and guests
- Module 6: What is Event Management?
- What is Event Management?
- Role of the Event Manager
- Project Management
- Strength & Weaknesses of the event management profession (elements of SWOT)
- Crisis Management
- Planning Your Career
- Module 7: Types of Events
- Launch Events
- Fashion Shows
- Religious Events
- Sport Events
- Political Events
- What to will learn in this course:
- Important principles in Event management
- Effective strategies in attracting and winning contracts
- How to manage budgets, advice on contracts, booking venues and securing sponsors
- How to prepare and present an event proposal
- Tips for successful meetings with clients
- What qualities to look for when hiring service providers
- How to plan your event schedule with a step by step guide including a detailed pre-event and event day checklist
- General etiquette and protocol (preparing invitations, table seating arrangements, table manners and dress codes)
- How to manage a crisis
- What an event managers job looks like up close with a real life case study
- The course is packed with clear, practical knowledge, tips and insights from within the event planning industry
- Throughout the course we quote illustrative examples and include useful charts
- International team of course writers has 25 years combined, hands on experience in planning events in various sectors and across many countries has put together a thorough education in relevant and up to date knowledge from today’s events world
- Receive valuable advice, practical strategies and industry secrets that will help you to get ahead in the events sector
- All of their courses are accredited by the International Council for Online Educational Standards (accreditation number ICOES/00763/13/09): This gives our students assurance that our courses meet the highest standards for online education
- They uses the most up to date technology to explain and illustrate each aspect of your course so learning is easy and memorable
- Their course material is compiled by stylists and image consultants with many years’ experience in the world of fashion
- Course is available 24/7
- Flexible course for learning any time of the day
- Study anywhere & anytime, All you need is a computer with an internet connection
- For more info about Online Event Planner Course, Click Here
- To view promotion video, Click Here
- Check-out Trendimi's positive course reviews and testimonials from over 50,000 students, Click Here
- 10% cash-back reward on the first coupon & 5% on the following 4 coupons! Click here for more info
Questions?Please ask on our Facebook page or Contact Us or simply call us on our hotline 04-538313, that is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week!
What are the payment methods available?
- Credit or debit card (Visa, Mastercard or Amex)
- Cash on Delivery (Order now and pay once you receive your item)
- Bank deposit (All Audi branches)
- Pay at Makhsoom office (Give us a visit and pay directly at our offices)
- Pinpay (Pay directly from your mobile via pinpay)
Learn how to become an event planner, including such skills as how to plan a wedding, put on a charity event, and stage a film festival with today's deal.
Event management – a thriving industry
The Event management business is booming. We are in a new era where the marketing industry has grown and widened to an unprecedented level and event management is a thriving part of this sector.
Well planned and stylised events are no longer confined to the business sector. Charities, the sporting sector, the political world, entertainment world and individuals now use events to promote and celebrate a variety of issues, occasions and themes. It’s effectiveness in growing awareness, raising funds, celebrating achievement, promoting sales and marking personal highlights is widely accepted.
Bored with your job? Grab the opportunity for an exciting new career
Event management is a really exciting career choice now. Setting up your own business in this area is a very achievable goal. As you don’t need a premises, products or equipment, your set up costs would be very low. This is a career which gives you independence, flexibility and the freedom to work to your own agenda. It’s rewarding, fulfilling and stimulating. It allows you to develop creatively and professionally.
Do you have good organisational skills? Are you efficient and thorough at seeing a project through? Then you’re half way there to being a great event manager. On their own, though, organisational skills and efficiency aren’t enough. There’s a significant amount of industry specific knowledge and some extra skills that are essential to have before you start planning.
Particularly over the past 10 years, Event management has evolved so that both attendees and hosts now expect a high standard in memorable events. In our Event management course, we’ve put together a thorough and in-depth training in all aspects of planning and running many kinds of events.
There are many lucrative sectors within the Event management industry. You could specialise in one or market yourself in a number of areas:
- The sporting world – stage testimonial games, pro-am tournaments or mini marathons.
- The entertainment industry – manage a live music, theatre, dance, film or comedy event.
- The Not for profit sector – help a worthy cause to raise funds and build widespread awareness with head turning events or celebrity galas.
- Style personal, intimate family occasions like religious ceremonies, birthdays or weddings.
- Event-manage store openings, new product launches or book launches.
- Organise corporate, political or community events.
Do you want to be an Urban Jeans Queen? A fashion trendsetter? Or a style icon? Would you like to take your fashion passion further and style others?
Here at Trendimi we're crazy about fashion. Our international team have worn it, styled it, mixed it up, experimented with it and made head-turning style look easy.
At trendimi, get your own personal fashion education so you can highlight your individual allure, develop a knockout style and feel fabulous. You can watch all the best tips on turning great features into spellbinding magic. Learn trade secrets on disguising what you want to minimise. Create an overall style that's individual to you and sculpt tailored looks for different occasions.
Watch detailed tutorials on all the latest make up styles. Learn many different looks and techniques and know how to adapt make up to suit the seasons and different occasions.
If fashion is a huge passion for you, why not make a career of it? Progress to our diploma and become a stylist, personal shopper or image consultant. Study fashions inside tricks to transform body shapes into walking models and give all your clients panache and individual flair.