Kobe - Saida
The Fine Print
- Coupon promotional value expires on June 04, 2017
- May buy multiple Coupons
- One coupon per person per visit
- Maximum of Four coupons per table
- Valid from Monday to Sunday from 12:00 PM till 12:00 AM
- Booking required in advance, Let them know you're a Makhsoomer
- Valid for Dine-in
- Present printed coupon to redeem
- VAT included
- For more info concerning refunds & rules that apply to all deals, check out our Makhsoom Promise
- Paid value expires on August 04, 2017*NEW
- *After the expiration date printed on your coupon, its promotional value expires, but you can still redeem it at the merchant for the amount that you paid to get the deal. For example, if you paid $10 for a coupon redeemable for $20 worth of food, that coupon is still valid for $10 worth of food at that business and you pay them directly any additional amount that is due, In other words, you don’t get to lose what you paid for
- In case you were unable to use your coupon(s), please email us before the expiry date at email@example.com
Questions?Please ask on our Facebook page or Contact Us or simply call us on our hotline 04-538313, that is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week!
What are the payment methods available?
- Credit or debit card (Visa, Mastercard or Amex)
- Cash on Delivery (Order now and pay once you receive your item)
- Bank deposit (All Audi branches)
- Pay at Makhsoom office (Give us a visit and pay directly at our offices)
- Pinpay (Pay directly from your mobile via pinpay)
The traditional method for preparing sushi requires slices of raw fish to be held over unlit fires in order to secure that signature uncooked flavor. Taste the real meal with today's deal.
Kobe is the fifth-largest city in Japan and is the capital city of Hyōgo Prefecture on the southern side of the main island of Honshū. It is one of the most popular cities in Japan widely known because of the popular Kobe beef. Interesting how Kobe beef is pampered in a massage on a regular basis and fed on a special exotic food to increase the tenderness of the meat that comes from its fatty well-marbled texture. This type of beef is made from rare breed of cattle called “Wagyu” which has been selectively bred over the years for its fat marbling. Only three to four thousands head of “Wagyu” cattle available each year.
After so many years of Japanese culinary art experience in upscale restaurants over the United States of America, we pleasantly decided to bring in to midtown Beirut a unique modern concept that combines the cuisine of three diverse unique style of cooking.
Teppanyaki (The word comes from the Japanese Teppan, which means “iron plate” and Yaki which means “grilled”, and is the oldest method of preparing Food in Japan). Kobe has elevated a live cooking method into an art form using the purest light and fresh ingredients.
Professional sushi chefs train for years to perfect their technique. Using best quality of fish and sushi rice is crucial element to us in successful sushi-Making.
Our Kobe’s Dim Sum is from scratch prepared by experts contain treasures that never fail to please the palate. Dim Sum means “to touch your heart”. They are in reality a large range of “hors d’oeuve”. It includes various types of steamed buns such as dumplings, gyozas, Siu Mai, and Pot stickers which contain a range of ingredients, including beef, chicken, prawns, and Vegetarian options.
The equally proficient service staff demonstrates a strong desire to meet or exceed guest expectations.
I had a great experience at Kobe. Very welcoming staff. The Food was really amazing. It is in the ivy league of Sushi and Japanese restaurants I have been to so far. And believe me, I have been to many. I travel a lot and lived in many cities including London where you can find the most amazing restaurants. This is up there with the best. What tops is all is the service you get. We were a big table of 12 people and that made it difficult for them to serve us which meant that the food came a bit later than one would expect. However, given the circumstances, I think they still did a great job as all dishes came fresh and hot dishes were at perfect temperature. The only drawback, I would expect (for some people) is the price tag. However, I think it was worth every penny. Many of my friends commented that it was a "great culinary experience". I couldn't agree more. – Michael M
Kobe was a pleasant surprise. We visited the restaurant for dinner and really I couldn't find fault. The ambiance was great, with good lighting, music choice and great service. The food was amazing and we sampled a good number of dishes including their melt-in-your-mouth kobe rib-eye and the shabu-shabu, which is definitely something to try. Looking forward to returning again – andreank06
I went to Kobe because I wanted to try new things. Safe to say I was very much impressed.
The waiters and the host were some of the most professional people I've ever met, friendly, courteous, and great at what they do.
The ambiance was terrific; great music and soft lighting. Very romantic.
They also have a very impressive variety of sushi, that also tastes amazing.
Definitely looking forward to going there again. – Brian A
They have the most creative sushi menu at leb. Very under rated, its a great place where if you have someone who doesnt eat sushi they can order something else that taste as great – Perfectoo Damascus