40% Off 90 min. Full Body Relaxation Massage Therapy from MettaSen Thai Yoga Massage Therapy, Achrafieh ($39 instead of $65)
MettaSen Thai Yoga Massage Therapy - Achrafieh
The Fine Print
- Coupon promotional value expires on May 10, 2017
- May buy multiple Coupons
- Valid from Monday to Saturday from 10:00 AM till 6:00 PM
- Booking required in advance, Let them know you're a Makhsoomer
- Valid for both men & women
- Present printed coupon to redeem
- VAT included
- For more info concerning refunds & rules that apply to all deals, check out our Makhsoom Promise
- Paid value expires on June 10, 2017*NEW
- *After the expiration date printed on your coupon, its promotional value expires, but you can still redeem it at the merchant for the amount that you paid to get the deal. For example, if you paid $10 for a coupon redeemable for $20 worth of food, that coupon is still valid for $10 worth of food at that business and you pay them directly any additional amount that is due, In other words, you don’t get to lose what you paid for
- In case you were unable to use your coupon(s), please email us before the expiry date at email@example.com
- Choose Between Two Options:
- Option 1: $33 for 60 min. Tok Sen Massage ($55 value)
- Option 2: $39 for 90 min. Full Body Relaxation Thai Yoga Massage Therapy ($65 value)
- Physical pain relief and relaxation
- Improved mobility and physical performance
- Increased energy levels and stamina
- Not advisable to those who undergo recent surgeries, spinal / disc problems, heart problems, fractures, high blood pressure, osteoporosis, hernia, arthritis, pregnancy, broken bones, diarrhea and deep vein thrombosis / blood clotting unless agreed and approved by the doctor
- Increased concentration, creativity and calmness
- Male therapists
- The massage is done with clothes on
- No shower available
- 10% cash-back reward on the first coupon & 5% on the following 4 coupons! Click here for more info
Questions?Please ask on our Facebook page or Contact Us or simply call us on our hotline 04-538313, that is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week!
What are the payment methods available?
- Credit or debit card (Visa, Mastercard or Amex)
- Cash on Delivery (Order now and pay once you receive your item)
- Bank deposit (All Audi branches)
- Pay at Makhsoom office (Give us a visit and pay directly at our offices)
- Pinpay (Pay directly from your mobile via pinpay)
Having a stressful day at work? Had too many activities this past week? Take a breather and find your zen. It doesn’t have to be full enlightenment; just a day or so of peace and tranquility should do it. Treat yourself to a day of relaxation and rejuvenation with today’s deal.
Thai Yoga Massage focuses on energy points and lines along the front and back of the entire body. It uses applied pressure and stretching to promote relaxation and well-being.
Tok-Sen therapy involves the use of a wooden hammer which is gently tapped against key areas in the body in a rhythmic motion which sends healing vibrations through the muscles, nerves and bones.
MettaSen is all about Thai Yoga Massage Therapy, for temporary healing and relaxation. Thai Yoga Massage is an ancient style of massage that is a combination of acupressure, yoga, ayurveda, reflexology, and physiotherapy.
MettaSen works in collaboration with Hamsa Yoga Space in Achrafieh
What is Thai Yoga Massage:
Thai Yoga Massage is an ancient style of massage that combines acupressure, yoga, Ayurveda, reflexology, and physiotherapy into a relaxing and restorative treatment. It follows the principle of applying pressure along energy lines and points throughout the body, as well as stretching the limbs and loosening the joints, all done with the recipient's clothes on and without the use of oils. The results are surprising and therapeutic, with major benefits including:
. Physical pain relief
. Energy blockage removal
. Improved blood circulation
. Boost of the immune system
. Improved mobility and physical performance
. Increased energy levels and stamina
. Increased concentration, creativity, and calmness