Beirut on Ice - Dora
The Fine Print
- Coupon promotional value expires on March 31, 2017
- May buy multiple Coupons
- Valid from Monday to Friday from 3:00 PM till 11:00 PM
- Booking required in advance, Let them know you're a Makhsoomer
- Valid for 6 years old & above
- Not valid on Public Holidays
- Present printed coupon to redeem
- VAT included
- This offer is not eligible for refunds
- For more info concerning refunds & rules that apply to all deals, check out our Makhsoom Promise
- 1-Hour Skating Pass
- Over 400 m2 skating arena
- Full capacity of 80-100 skaters
- Shoes and safety equipment provided
- Professional staff available for assistance
- Discover the joy of ice skating and train for recreation or for heart-pounding competition
- Ideal activity for winter lovers
- Also ideal as a thoughtful gift for adventurous sports-loving friends and family
Questions?Please ask on our Facebook page or Contact Us or simply call us on our hotline 04-538313, that is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week!
What are the payment methods available?
- Credit or debit card (Visa, Mastercard or Amex)
- Cash on Delivery (Order now and pay once you receive your item)
- Bank deposit (All Audi branches)
- Pay at Makhsoom office (Give us a visit and pay directly at our offices)
- Pinpay (Pay directly from your mobile via pinpay)
Ice skating combines the metaphorical coolness of roller skating with the literal coolness of that closet where you keep all the food in your house with today's deal.
Learn, train, or simply enjoy the exhilarating experience of skating at Beirut On Ice located at City Mall, Dora.
About Beirut On Ice
A mobile Ice Skating Rink where people can skate and enjoy a new experience in the heart of Beirut city. The event is brought to you by Eventures LLC in collaboration with City Mall.
Beirut On Ice will present an exclusive and thrilling experience that will introduce mobile ice skating for the third time in Lebanon. Beirut On Ice presents a remarkable Ice Skating Rink where people can skate, attend entertaining events and enjoy activities on offer at Beirut north gate to guarantee a memorable experience for every visitor.
After twisting and turning on the ice, and for those who don't skate, people can warm up with a hot drink and eat in City Mall restaurants and cafes, watch friends and family from the terraces or even shop in the various retail shops.
Families and young people from all over Lebanon are invited to visit Beirut, and specifically the City Mall, to get a sense of its magic: the music, decoration, joyous atmosphere and festive activities. Beirut On Ice introduces the magical component to spice up the moment.