50% Off 1-Month Taekwondo Classes from Taekwondo Champs by Master Sandra Chartouni, Ashrafieh (Only $20 instead of $40)
Taekwondo Champs by Master Sandra Chartouni - Ashrafieh
The Fine Print
- Coupon promotional value expires on May 12, 2017
- May buy multiple Coupons
- Booking required in advance, Let them know you're a Makhsoomer
- Valid for 4 years old & above
- Present printed coupon to redeem
- VAT included
- For more info concerning refunds & rules that apply to all deals, check out our Makhsoom Promise
- Paid value expires on July 12, 2017*NEW
- *After the expiration date printed on your coupon, its promotional value expires, but you can still redeem it at the merchant for the amount that you paid to get the deal. For example, if you paid $10 for a coupon redeemable for $20 worth of food, that coupon is still valid for $10 worth of food at that business and you pay them directly any additional amount that is due, In other words, you don’t get to lose what you paid for
- In case you were unable to use your coupon(s), please email us before the expiry date at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1-Month Taekwondo Classes
- Classes are held every Friday from 5:30 PM till 6:30 PM or Saturday from 10:00 AM till 11:30 AM
- Free parking
- Kick off physical activity that will help you to develop speed, flexibility, and focus
- Feel the exhilaration of reaching your goals with your sporty fitness program
- Learn the basics of taekwondo that promotes calmness, coherence and control
- Acquire a self-defense technique valuable to give harmony in your mind, body and perception in life
- 10% cash-back reward on the first coupon & 5% on the following 4 coupons! Click here for more info
Questions?Please ask on our Facebook page or Contact Us or simply call us on our hotline 04-538313, that is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week!
What are the payment methods available?
- Credit or debit card (Visa, Mastercard or Amex)
- Cash on Delivery (Order now and pay once you receive your item)
- Bank deposit (All Audi branches)
- Pay at Makhsoom office (Give us a visit and pay directly at our offices)
- Pinpay (Pay directly from your mobile via pinpay)
Aside from climbing out of rattlesnake-infested quicksand or posing for rattlesnake-infested watercolor portraits, few activities combine the focus and physicality seen in taekwondo training. Give fist paintings a little martial artistry with today's deal.
Exercising Taekwondo gives you several benefits apart from booting out your weight problems and weak stamina. A traditional Korean martial art, this is your self-defence technique to find harmony and peace of mind. Tae-kwon-do means foot or leg, fist, and fight. To do it rightly, you have to train your mind to calm down first. The principle is if you have peace of mind it also extends to your feet and other body parts. Thus, if you master Taekwondo your kicks are higher and stronger and you develop speed, balance, flexibility and focus, not to mention you can even break bricks or wooden board.
Mobile : 03256082
Taekwondo Champs by Master Sandra Chartouni on Facebook